Radialpoint Product Management Lead, Mike Gozzo describes how the company’s product team “went from the ivory tower to the servant’s quarters” by transforming the way they were thinking about product and redistributing the power its product managers have within their organization.
Key talking points include:
- The importance of focus and long-term goals
- Problem-based decisionmaking
- Helping developers understand customers
- Encouraging open communication and collaboration
- Distilling product management roles to 3 key functions: begging, making hard decisions, and making sure that we can take the fall