Happy Community Manager Appreciation Day! It’s pretty clear that we love anyone who cares about customers, and so we’re happily celebrating this wonderful holiday.
And while we’re much bigger fans of Conan than Letterman, we couldn’t resist providing our Top 10 Ways to Celebrate Community Manager Appreciation Day:
8. Buy your favorite community manager a beer (they’re known to like these)
7. Don’t have a community manager? Hire one!
5. Dance the Manta Ray (I have no idea if other community managers like this song, but I do, so it goes in the list)
4. Update your Twitter account with the following: “I <3 community managers! #CMAD”
3. Give your community manager a raise (not that I’m biased or anything)
2. Do what every community manager does: spend some time making your customers happy. Only good things can come of doing that.
1. Go get 75% off of any UserVoice plan – one day only, for any community manager. You’re welcome.