What’s the difference between a lead* who has contacted support and one who hasn’t? Quite possibly a conversion.
It probably wouldn’t surprise you to know that many of our customers have found that leads who give them feedback or contact their support team are more likely to convert to paying customers. They’ve shown more than a passing interest in your product and hopefully had a positive interaction with your team.
We think that customer support & feedback data absolutely needs to be part of the marketer’s toolkit.
Our new integration with Pardot allows marketers to use UserVoice activity (giving product feedback, contacting support, & satisfaction ratings) as a signal for scoring leads.
How might you use this? A few examples:
- Increase a lead’s score if they’ve submitted feedback or tickets
- We know from our own experience that if someone actually takes to time to do either of these things they are more engaged and thus more likely to convert.
- Send an email campaign out to everyone that gives you feedback.
- Useful for just saying thank you or for sending a follow-up survey to those folks.
- Use satisfaction scores to build smarter retention / upsell campaigns.
- You wouldn’t want to send the same upsell campaign email to someone who was a detractor of your product vs someone who is a promoter.
We’re very pleased to be Pardot’s first integration with a customer support or feedback tool, especially since we’re Pardot users. Our initial experiences with the integration have absolutely proved valuable, and we can’t wait to see what you do with it!
To try out our Pardot integration, contact our sales team.
Head of Community, UserVoice
*Lead: “A potential sales contact. An individual or organization that expresses an interest in your goods or services.”
Comments are closed.