Seeking a kick-ass designer to create an amazing user experience for our customers and their users. It will be your responsibility to make user feedback an enjoyable process, designing and supporting some of the largest most recognizable brands in the world – and some that aren’t so much! We need sexy and usable user interfaces, copy that sings and workflows that are to die for.
You have to be completely comfortable with:
- Rapid development / prototyping of new features working directly in XHTML/CSS/JS.
- Working self-sufficiently with Ruby on Rails views / helpers, building templates.
- Debugging cross-browser compatibility issues in no time flat.
- FireBug for debugging.
- Writing concise copy that users understand.
Bonus points for:
- Obsessive compulsive tendencies to details.
- Experience building embeddable widgets.
- Experience doing A/B testing and funnel analysis (especially on sites with volume).
- Start-up -or- Enterprise support experience.
- Contributions to open source projects.
- Familiarity with Git and GitHub.
- Maintain a blog or twitter account.
- Enjoying the company of a medium-sized canine.
Scrabble photo courtesy of Flazingo Photos