Here at UserVoice we’ve been busy building and testing new tools to help you engage your users, get better, data-driven feedback, and provide better support than ever. Over the last couple of months you may have seen us testing some of these tools inside your UserVoice admin console, including our new Satisfaction and SmartVote widgets, as well as a new, simpler contact form.
Today, we’re making these new tools available to everyone!
Meet the new, modern widget!
Our completely reimagined widget provides a comprehensive, in-app experience for your customers to get the help they need and for you to (proactively) solicit the feedback you need. It features SmartVote™, Satisfaction Ratings, and an improved Instant Answers flow for the contact form.
- Proactively engage users in your app or site auto-prompts.
- Users can automatically include a screenshot of the page they’re on when sending a message.
User Insights allows you to gain more insight into all of your users – not just the ones that give you specific feedback or submit tickets. Segment and drill down on specific user traits, including user types, plan, activity level, satisfaction level, monthly recurring revenue, lifetime value, and more.
Satisfaction Ratings allow you to easily track trends and correlate positive or negative responses with specific areas of product improvement. In-app prompts provide a higher response rate than traditional email surveys and allow you to quantify the ROI of great support.
- Drill into specific user segments to see how satisfaction changes by demographic.
- Identify your promoters and prevent churn before it happens.
- Encourage promoters to spread the word with tweets.
User Feedback w/SmartVote™
“What’s the top feedback from my paid users?”
“What ideas are most popular with our least satisfied users?”
The User Feedback beta report is a new, data-driven way to sort, filter and calculate stats on the feedback posted to your account. It combines data from the new SmartVote™ widget with User Insights data to help you find out which ideas are most important to different sets of users.
This goes way beyond our legacy voting system to give you the data you need to make smart decisions that’ll take your product (and retention numbers) to the next level.
- The new SmartVote widget lets users prioritize which ideas are hot and which ideas are not and lets you get to statistically significant outcomes.
- Filter and sort ideas across your entire account – not just within a specific forum.
- Prioritize feedback with user and account traits.
New contact form for your web portal
While embedding the new widget on your own site is completely optional, next week we will replace the classic “Contact support” form on your UserVoice web portal (subdomain.uservoice.com) with the new Contact Widget:
These new features are now available for all UserVoice accounts. If you’re on an older feedback-only or helpdesk-only plan, we can help you migrate your account to one of our newer plans to start enjoying all of UserVoice.
If you have any questions or feedback, let us know!
Head of UX Design
Comments are closed.