It’s UserVoice’s 5th birthday, and we’re going to celebrate in style! Join us on March 21st in San Francisco for UserVoice Summit 2013, an exclusive unveiling of brand-new UserVoice features…plus a half day of training, best practices, and networking!
UserVoice Summit is for anyone using or interested in UserVoice services. Attend the product launch keynote announcements for free, or buy a ticket and:
- Learn best practices from UserVoice staff and customers
- Visit our Help Desk and get help from your favorite UserVoice support agents – in person!
- Meet the great folks who build UserVoice for you
- Find out who won a 2013 Customer Awards
- Get a look at what’s in store for UserVoice in 2013
- Visit demo stations where you can actually try the features we’ll be announcing
- And, of course, drink our beer at an afterparty where you can meet our other great customers!
And because it’s our birthday, $5 of every ticket goes to charity: water to bring clean water to people in need.
Have questions? Leave a comment or drop us a line.
See you there!
Head of Community, UserVoice