Our series on the importance of company culture has spanned two months and many posts, and it can be a little daunting to navigate through them all. With that in mind, here’s an overview of the whole series.
- Kickoff: What would you do if your whole support team got mono? On the importance of culture.
- [Video] Kevin Hale at UserConf 2012 – How dinosaurs got Wufoo’s investors a 29,561% return
- Good culture (and a successful company) starts with hires. Period.
- Company culture: warning signs.
- Introducing new hires to the company culture
- Why Vimeo’s demented holiday video is a business asset
- UserVoice value #1: Have Empathy and Don’t Be a Dick
- Defining your company values
- Tacos & discouraging company culture
- UserVoice value #2: Eat Our Own Dog Food (and like it too)
- Do ALL of your departments treat customers equally?
- [Video] Ben Congleton talks about why your whole team (even the devs) should be doing support
- UserVoice value #4: Really Solve Real Problems
- A culture horror story
- UserVoice value #3: Don’t Take Ourselves Too Seriously
- An interview with BoomTown: how everything revolves around culture
- UserVoice value #4: Don’t Be a Yes-Man
- Culture skepticism
- Culture comes from the top…including bad culture.
- You can’t pull customer delight out of thin air
- Culture is never done
That said, we’re always posting more on the subject. Subscribe to UserCentered to make sure you never lose a post!
Photo courtesy of Woodleywonderworks.